The next CEnvP Intake closes 6 September 2013 . As the application process is quite rigorous, we recommend reserving several weeks to fill out your application and get the required references and additional materials.
Application intakes occur twice a year, in March and September (please note this was previously June & December), with Assessment Interviews typically taking place in November and May, respectively. The entire application process often takes 6 months, or longer if you submit an incomplete application.
Subscribe to the CEnvP newsletter for announcements, including information for upcoming intakes.
Application Tips & Advice
- Make sure you have the requisite experience and qualifications - you need to be able to provide evidence to the Assessment Panel.
- Make sure you download the latest Application Form and Guidance Notes from the CEnvP website as there will have been changes since the previous version (last updatedApril 2012). The Application Form should be used in conjunction with the relevant Guidance Notes and the FAQ section. The official Referee Report Form must be used for the references.
- Fill out the Application following the instructions carefully. The Registrar, Panellists, BARC and the CEnvP Board only a set amount of time to review each application, and if the information is not where they expect it, it can delay your application.
- Make sure you include all required materials, information, handwritten signatures and referee reports with your application. Leaving out any required materials can significantly delay your application being processed.
- Ensure you POST the original copies of your Certified Qualification documents and Part H Statement of Claim (with the original signatures in ink) to CEnvP. If your name has changed since you were qualified, please ensure you submit a Certified copy of your official change of name certificate (ie. marriage certificate). The rest of your application can be posted or emailed. If your files are large and cannot be emailed, please upload your application to our website instead.
- Ensure your Referees complete the Referee Report as indicated on the Form. Referees who cover both questions in one box will cause unnecessary delays to your application.
- Submit a detailed CV with your application, as this provides a lot of important information about your experience and areas of practice, which will be looked for during your interview.
- Submit a typed application where possible, as this will significantly increase both your professional image and the ease of processing of your application. Application Forms can be downloaded in .pdf or .doc format below.
- Seek referees that are your peers. Provide at least 1 reference report from someone external to your current workplace. You will be asked to provide an additional Referee Report if you only provide referees from your current workplace and this will cause delays.
- Take the requirement for continuing professional development seriously. Guidance for the continued professional development requirement is provided in the Continuing Professional Development Log. It is also worthwhile to submit a CPD Log for the past year with your application as evidence of your commitment.
- Take the application and panel interview seriously as the process is rigorous.
If you have any questions about the application process or panel interview, be sure to contact the Program Manager.
applications should be submitted to the CEnvP
Registrar at anytime prior to 6 September 2013 closing date.
more information, please direct enquiries to email@example.com.