Those applying for Impact Assessment Specialisation are required to complete the application form opposite.
The requirements are as follows:
- an environment-related degree
- a completed application form with application fee
- an up to date CV covering the last 10 years
- 2 signed Referee Reports from nominees in the IA field, one must be external to your current workplace
- a list 3 referees prepared to vouch for your skills, performance and professional conduct (should include the two completing referee reports above)
- signed commitment to specialist CPD requirements, which means that 50% of your 100 points of CEnvP CPD every two years must be directly related to your specialist category
- work experience signatures for 10 years of professional environmental practice, 5 of which must be directly related to IA.
- a list of documents (minimum of 5) that you will provide at interview to demonstrate the required competencies for IA practice. These supporting documents should reflect a minimum of 3 years active IA practice.
- a signed statement of ethical conduct.
- signed Statement of Claim witnessed by an Authorised Signatory, stating that all the information you have given is true, accurate and complete.
It would be helpful to submit a list of CPD activities in the impact assessment field to assist the Panel in assessing your application at interview.
Please view the Guidance Notes for further details, in particular the last page showing the Application Checklist "Column B".